Mr. McVicker has led a successful career in the packaging industry with nearly 40 years of experience in various functional and senior executive roles in Asia, North America and Europe. His experience spans both flexible and rigid packaging formats, and includes paper, plastic (injection molded and blow-molded) and metal substrates.
He has served on a number of packaging industry boards and trade associations including the boards of the American Forest & Paper Association, the Paperboard Packaging Council, and the Recycled Paperboard Technical Association.
Larry is a graduate of Miami University, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Economics. He is a member of the Miami University Foundation board of directors.
- Chairman Emeritus, North American Packaging Corp.
- Chief Executive Officer, North American Packaging Corp.
- President & Chief Operating Officer, Waldorf Corporation
- SVP of International Operations, Packaging Corp. Of America
Areas of Expertise
- Acquisition Integration
- Strategic Planning
- International Sales Development
- Flexible & Rigid Packaging
- Blow Molding