Gary Riley has extensive global manufacturing experience, specifically in Asia, from his time leading public company divisions, privately-held and private-equity backed companies over the course of his career. He currently is the Chairman of Ningbo Global Sourcing, a China based provider of sourcing, logistics and quality control services offered to US and European manufacturers.
Mr. Riley was a Sergeant in the U.S. Army stationed in Korea, and later earned his Masters in Accounting from the University of Kentucky. He earned his CPA and later became a partner at Price Waterhouse. His operating career began when he joined his client Zollner Pistons as President. Gary earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Morehead State University.
- Owner & Chairman, Decatur Plastics
- Owner & Chairman, Ningbo Global Sourcing
- Board Member – Weaber Inc.
- CEO, Ennovation Controls
- CEO, Asimco Technologies (China)
- CEO, Energy Conversion Systems
- President & CEO, Zollner Pistons
- Partner, Price Waterhouse
Areas of Expertise
- Global Manufacturing
- Low Cost Country Supply Chain
- Shareholder Value Improvement
- New Products Development & Technology
- Commercial Vehicles
- Lawn & Garden
- Electric Motors
- Metal Forging & Casting
- Building Products
- Data Storage