Cyprium Partners is a private investment firm that specializes in making non-control investments, providing mezzanine and equity to profitable, middle-market companies.
Start a Conversation
Cyprium Partners (Cyprium) provides non-controlling capital to support the growth, acquisition activity, refinancing, estate planning or liquidity needs of profitable middle-market companies.
If you are interested in learning more, a member of the Cyprium team will be in touch with you shortly.
Our strategic agility enables the flexibility to provide common equity, preferred stock, subordinated debt or any combination thereof to help company owners and their management teams achieve their strategic and/or financial objectives while maintaining a controlling interest in their business.
The partners of Cyprium established their first investment vehicle in 1998 and are now investing from their fifth fund. Investors include pension funds, insurance companies, financial institutions, funds-of-funds, family offices, and entrepreneurs who the firm has backed in previous investments. Since 1998, our team has made over 90 investments and over $1.6 billion in capital invested.
Cyprium Partners seeks to invest common equity, preferred stock, or less-dilutive subordinated debt in companies that have a compelling business model, a carefully conceived vision for long-term growth, and meet the following criteria:
- Manufacturing, distribution, healthcare or business services, including technology-enabled companies
- Sales between $40 million and $500 million
- Minimum historical EBITDA of $8 million
- Investment size of $10 million to $60 million
- History of growth and profitable operations
- Shareholders interested in collaborating with an informed investor
- Headquartered in the United States or Canada
- Acquisition financing
- Growth capital
- Shareholder or partner buy–out
- Shareholder dividends for wealth diversification
- Debt refinancing
- Management buy–out (MBO) and buy–in (MBI)
- Transfer of business ownership to other family members
- ESOP transactions